Wednesday 30 January 2013

Review ♡ Maybelline "The Rocket" Mascara

Hello - I recently purchased this mascara after hearing some good reviews about it online, here's what Maybelline claims about it, "our super smooth formula and unique jet-glide brush gives 8x more volume, even from root to tip and clump free" I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, the colours and overall look don't exactly scream "high class" but after all it comes in at just £7.99, and if your lucky enough to have a boots near by, the price is currently only £5.99. The wand is made of all plastic - I find sometimes plastic wands aren't much good at giving any volume to the lashes, however I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara as it gives volume as well as lengthening the lashes. On the negative side the "no clumps" statement isn't 100% true, I found it did clump a little, nothing too bad but some of my lashes did stick together and personally I prefer mascaras that separate lashes not clump them up ( like my loreal volume million lashes. ) Overall I think this mascara is good - not amazing and probably not one I would purchase again but for the price it really is worth it.
xxx

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment