Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Late January Favourites


1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
This palette is fab! I got it for Christmas and haven't stopped using it since. (although I still do love my sleek palette and would definitely recommend any of the sleek palettes as a cheaper alternative) Anyway It comes with 12 different nude shadows, some shimmery and some matte, some light and some dark. Pretty much all you could ask for in a palette right?

2. Philosophy's Señorita Margarita Bubble Bath/Shower Gel/Shampoo
I just love the name! "Senorita Marharita" and oh my this smells amazing! if you like sweet fruity and fresh at the same time then go pick this up, its really thick so you don't need to use much and I have a feeling this gigantic bottle is going to last quite a while which makes up for the price. I love the name as well did I mention that.

3. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs 
This is pretty amazing at making your legs look flawless, although beware as the medium glow one is quite dark. It contains shimmer which does show up on the legs but they don't sparkle in the light! Its fairly cheap and I love how quick and instant it is!

4. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Since using the real techniques I have never gone back to using my hands to apply my foundation, this particular brush gives such even coverage and blends the foundation so well into your skin. I was previously using the stippling brush but I think this one is my new best friend :)

5. Cath Kidston Blossom hand cream
My hands have been sooooo dry over winter so I have been using A-LOT of hand cream this one in particular I have been loving! It doesn't take ages to sink in, it isn't sticky and it smells lovely. plus this isn't a real heavy hand cream so its good for on the go!

6. Manuka Doctor ApiClear Skin Treatment Serum
This is 100% my no.1 favourite of the month, I think I will do a full review on the Manuka Doctor products soon, this was only a small sample from the starter set which I have used up and am now dying without it !! all I can say is this is an amazing serum and it is quite cheap in the scale of things.

7. Blistex Med Plus Lip Balm
"EssieButton" mentioned this in one of her videos so I thought I would buy it as my lips have also been extreamly dry. It didn't disappoint, this is a lip saver! I love the taste and scent of the balm, although it is quite medical - hence the name! The only down side is the packaging, I prefer twist up lip balms as opposed to ones in a tub, but I'm probably the only one!

Abbie

xxx

2 comments:

  1. That Señorita Margarita bubble bath looks amazing :) I've never tried any Philosophy products but I've always wanted to!

    Jennifer @ www.ivyandgoldxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete